Friday, December 7, 2012

Student Spotlight: Leo

Name: Leo
Teacher: Andrew
Age: 5

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
None. I am an only child.

What is your favorite food?
Cheese!

What is your favorite color?
Yellow

What are your favorite things to do for fun?
I like to read.

What is your favorite thing about school?
Playing with all the toys

What is your favorite animal?
Chicken

Describe your student's personality:
Leo is a very smart student. He's really good at English and knows it. He'll often give the incorrect answer on purpose because he thinks it's funny. Leo likes to pretend he is a doctor during play time and give medicine to the other students. When I play with Leo he likes to take turns reading books.    

Share a memory:
One time during afternoon play time, it was just me and Leo in the classroom and he looked really sad. I asked him why he was sad but he didn't know how to tell me in English.So to help him feel better I made up this song in Chinese. The words are, "You are my friend, you are my friend, yes or no?" (Ni shi wode pengyo, Ni shi wode pengyo, dui bu dui?). Of course he said , "No" but deep down inside we know we are best friends and it made him happier after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...